- 1 c. roasted garlic (4 full bulbs)
- 8 lbs. mini Brussels sprouts, roasted, cut in half
- 2 lbs. pancetta, raw and small-cubed
- 4 pts. cherry tomatoes
- 1 c. olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Prepare InHarvest French Green Lentils and Greenwheat Freekeh™ according to package directions.
- Cut top of garlic bulb off, drizzle with olive oil and wrap loosely in foil.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for 45 min. When finished, squeeze out the cloves of garlic. Garlic should be very soft to the touch.
- While garlic is roasting use ¼ c. of olive oil and toss the mini-Brussels sprouts in oil and roast for 25 minutes to “blister” them.
- Remove Brussels sprouts from the oven and chill.
- Render the cubed pancetta until completely crispy (about 20 minutes).
- Remove crispy pancetta from pan and dry on a towel, reserve the leftover fat for dressing the salad.
- Mix the crispy pancetta, blistered Brussels sprouts, Black Forest Blend and Greenwheat Freekeh.
- Add the tomatoes, hot sauce, reserved pancetta oil, olive oil and salt & pepper.
Recipe Yield: 40 (1 c.) servings
Per serving: 350 cal., 19 g pro., 41 g carb., 11 g fiber, 15 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 30 mg chol., 630 mg sod., 4 g sugar